Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Living the dream

Today I attended an event hosted by Research in Motion, best known for their BlackBerry smartphone gizmos that high powered business execs use. It was very enjoyable and interesting. The PR company involved were also very nice about it all, and even arranged for a car to pick me up from home to deliver me to the event. That's how you know you've made it.

Saying that, it did mean about 30 minutes silence / small talk with the driver. He was perfectly pleasant, and we did the usual 'dash awful weather isn't it,' which passed about a minute of the journey, and he asked, 'so where you off to then this morning?' to which I duly answered, taking up another two or three minutes. But that was it.

I didn't ask him what time he knocked off though as it was 8.30am. Seemed pointless.

No comments:

Widgets