Sunday, July 08, 2007

Black Eyed Pees (too easy really)

I should point out this is an old story I stumbled across. I don't think it's current.

-----

It must have been hard for Fergie's PR people to find a way out of the (rather damp and warm) situation she got herself into, if the news that she wet herself at a gig is true - and the pictures would suggest it is. You can't call it a wardrobe malfunction but a 'body malfunction' maybe? Implies she doesn't have control of her own 'needs' though which could mean they have to put her in some sort of home. Or maybe the backstage toilets were just so revolting she would rather be laughed at world wide? Probably not. As it turns out her PR people have claimed it was just sweat. Ahh, yes. Very unusual place for such a distinct sweat pattern, especially as the rest of her is so, er, not wet. She should have worn black though so people's eyes wouldn't have seen the pee. See what I did there?

------

To make it "news" - wasn't Live Earth a bit rubbish. Musicians shouting about, "making a difference" and "saving the world" is always embarrasing. I thought Kasabian were suprisingly good though.

2 comments:

Tim Holmes said...

Dan, this is such an old story you should be ashamed of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes, well this true, but I was trying to highlight the genius of PR. I was meant to incorporate it into the LiveEarth blog I was going to write and then LiveEarth was so boring (except the Tap of course) that I just wrote this. I'll amend

Widgets