Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Start

Well I haven't written on this for while have I? What to say...

Well I start gainful employment on Monday in London with a company called Hemming and I will be working across a few of their magazines and doing a bit of everything by the sounds of it.

This blog, which was started as part of a course assignment, will remain much the same, but will now be written from the perspective of a full-time Londoner (as if there aren't enough of them) and full-time journalist.

I wonder what will have changed by next September...

1 comment:

JerryNJ said...

A hardy congratulations on nailing a job. Hope that it's all and more.

BTW, that cool link to the Buckley video that you had on your blog, it has been removed by Google/YouTube.

Way total bummer.

*!*

Widgets